We're delighted to be collaborating with FEMM to offer an official settings template for the FEMM method!
You can download the FEMM template by clicking here.
If you're new to the app, please follow these steps to apply the FEMM template:
- Install the app for iOS / Android and navigate through the onboarding flow
- Download and save the FEMM template to your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Open the app and navigate through Menu > Database > Import
- Select 'Read Your Body' as the file format
- Tap 'Import' and select the FEMM file from your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Wait for the import to complete
You're now running the app with FEMM settings!
If you already have your own personal settings & data in the app, please don't try to import the FEMM template at this time. In your case we warmly recommend waiting for the FEMM template to be embedded directly inside the app, as this new app feature will allow you to smoothly map your existing personal settings & data into the template. If you need any help configuring the app to work well for FEMM charting in the meantime, please contact us for support!
If you'd like to learn the FEMM method, you can work with one of their certified educators.
Find a FEMM educator in the educators directory!
And here's an example chart with the FEMM template: