We're delighted to be collaborating with Whole Mission to offer an official settings template for the Marquette Method!
You can download the Whole Mission template by clicking here.
If you're new to the app, please follow these steps to apply the Whole Mission template:
- Install the app for iOS / Android and navigate through the onboarding flow
- Download and save the Whole Mission template to your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Open the app and navigate through Menu > Database > Import
- Tap on the 'Import JSON' button and select the Whole Mission file from your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Wait for the import to complete
You're now running the app with Whole Mission settings!
If you already have your own personal settings & data in the app, please follow these steps:
- Export a backup of your personal settings & data for safekeeping
- Menu > Database > Export > JSON & CSV (please export both files)
- Save the files to your iCloud files / Google Drive
- If you've been using the fluid feature in the app, ensure that the default 'Dry' and 'Non-peak' are renamed exactly to 'Low' and 'High', with the default 'Peak' remaining unchanged and no other fluid labels present in the app
- If you're unsure about this step, please reach out to us for technical support
- Follow steps 2-5 above (same as people who are new to the app)
- You're now running the app with Whole Mission settings!
- If some of the items that you were tracking previously are hidden from your data / chart screens, go to Menu > Settings > Customise data / Customise chart to make them visible again
If at any point you get stuck, please read out to us for technical support: email@example.com
If you'd like to learn the Marquette Method, you can work with an NFP Instructor from Whole Mission or Feminine Genius Ministries.
Find an NFP instructor in the educators directory!
Note: Please discuss your use of the Read Your Body app with your NFP instructor to see which charting tool they recommend for you.
Here's an example chart with the Whole Mission template applied: