We're delighted to be collaborating with Justisse to offer an official settings template for the Justisse method!
You can download the Justisse template by clicking here.
If you're new to the app, please follow these steps to apply the Justisse template:
- Install the app for iOS / Android and navigate through the onboarding flow
- Download and save the Justisse template to your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Open the app and navigate through Menu > Database > Import
- Select 'Read Your Body' as the file format
- Tap 'Import' and select the Justisse file from your iCloud files / Google Drive
- Wait for the import to complete
You're now running the app with Justisse settings!
If you already have your own personal settings & data in the app, please follow these steps:
- Export a backup of your personal settings & data for safekeeping
- Menu > Database > Export > RYB file
- Save the file to your iCloud files / Google Drive
- If you've been using the fluid feature in the app, ensure that your fluid labels are the default 'Dry', 'Non-peak' and 'Peak'
- If they're not, please reach out to us for technical support
- Follow steps 2-5 above (same as people who are new to the app)
- You're now running the app with Justisse settings!
- If some of the items that you were tracking previously are hidden from your data / chart screens, go to Menu > Settings > Items to track to make them visible again
If at any point you get stuck, please read out to us for technical support: email@example.com
If you'd like to learn the Justisse method, you can work with one of their certified holistic reproductive health practitioners (HRHPs).
Find a Justisse HRHP in the educators directory!
Wondering how to chart mucus with the Justisse template?
|Sensation||D / S / L|
|Consistency||0 / 2 / 2W / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 10DL / 10SL / 10WL / P / G|
|Colour||B / C / CK / K / Y / R / 0|
|Times per day||x1 / x2 / x3 / AD|
|Bleeding||H / M / L / VL|
And here's an example chart with the Justisse template: